This service does reduce the cost of purchasing new pallets. All reconditioned pallets purchased from Great Harwood Pallets are processed in this manner.
– We pay very competitive prices for unwanted pallets.
– Collected pallets are brought into our 300m2 workshop to be graded into size, shape and weight
– Badly damaged pallets are recycled in the reclamation area and the boards are de-nailed, stripped and graded ready for re-use
– Lightly damaged pallets are repaired using reclaimed wood or new wood as specified, then are graded and stored ready for dispatch
– By recycling pallets in this way, the working life of each pallet is extended, which is more environmentally friendly
– We offer good deals to customers who wish to buy their pallets from us and then receive a discount for the pallets that they return to us.
– Pallet waste removal. Licence number: CBDU466800